Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something Beautiful.

     Well kids, I think that it's about time that I let you know what is going on in my life, not just my head. :) Over the past two years I have really fallen in love with songwriting and challenging myself with new ways of telling stories,and melodies that I can't let go. So then, it is time for you to see and hear what I have been dreaming and creating for some time now. I'll be using another blog from now on, bellaamore.tumblr.com . Hopefully, in a few weeks time, you will be able to get there by typing in annajepson.com, but until then, this is what I've got ;) Feel free to navigate the links on the side, with a Facebook page to come soon. Music and videos will be coming within the next couple of weeks, and then the EP release is September 21st. I'm taking a big breath here guys, and I think I'll hold it for a while.

     I have to admit, I have been really cautious about how I have approached it, and discovered that most of what I thought was me being cautious was actually fear. Fear of rejection, inadequacy, or misinterpretation. But then I realize that in the areas of fear, there is an issue of control, and where there is control, there must be surrender. So I choose instead, to live in freedom, despite my fears, and allow something beautiful to shine where I can't shine as bright.


i love you bunches.
Anna


Something Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment